Thursday, May 22, 2008

No More Babies

My baby boy is now becoming a toddler. We cut his hair today. It was hard, but I'm not one to cry about these things. He did have these beautiful curls on the back of his little head. BUT, those curls only showed up when he needed his hair washed, that is, when his hair was getting dirty. They were perfect though and curled around his ears and the nape of his neck all the way to the top of his head. Beautiful. When his hair was clean though, it was a poof ball of fuzz. Not at all attractive, well, always attractive to his Mommy, but it was time for a cut.

When the girls got their hair cut, I decided to take them to the cutesy kiddie salon. That's what first time parents do, right? Make the cute memory. Well, the child (seriously, maybe 18) cutting my baby girls' hair butchered them. They looked horrible. So bad, in fact, that I'm not even putting the pictures up. I'm a little embarrassed. Their hair has since grown out, but I still look at those pictures an dcringe a little. She even put their hair in a pink bow that reminded me of a poodle. Anyway, for Liam's cut, I took him to my hair dresser, whom I love! Look at what she did to my baby:

Before his cut...cute but getting a little shaggy in front


He was so perfect perched on that little riser. Sweet little guy was just perfect.

I LOVE THAT LITTLE DUDE!!!!


post signature

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

He's a super handsome grown up little fella!

Clarissa said...

He's such a cutie and so are your girls. My boys need a cut but I can't seem to muster the courage yet.

I just found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Hope you have a good day!!!!

Denise said...

Oh Christie! What a handsome little man you have there. I love the hair cut.

Anonymous said...

He looks so handsome!!!