Thursday, May 22, 2008

Family Day Out

In the spring and summer, I like to plan Saturday get aways for the 5 of us. Last year, we went up north into Boulder to explore, but now that the kids are older, I want to keep them involved and active outside. Plus, we moved to CO from Southern California when I was pregnant with the trio and sick all day long, so Hubby and I didn't explore our new beautiful state as much as we would have liked.


This past weekend, we took a drive to Evergreen and walked around the Lake. We saw some huge female elk grazing in backyards and this rather odd sign:




Keep gate closed from what?


Here are some more pictures from our day:



post signature

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Oh I so enjoy seeing the photos of Colorado. I lived and worked there during the summers while I was in college and traveled the state on my time off. It is so amazingly beautiful. I'm sure you guys are going to love exploring with the trio this year!