Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things that annoy me...

Sometimes, my nerves just run short and then ordinary not-a-big-deal things really tend to ruin my days. It is not every day, but just once in a while.

1. Why do my triplets wait until 30 minutes into nap time to poop and can then not go back to sleep, thereby shortening my "break time" by at least an hour?

2. Why did grocery stores stop using paper bags? I thought that plastic was hard on the environment. The last thing I want to do, after cleaning up 4 rooms of toys, clothes that have been pulled out of drawers, my tupperware and pots and pans all over my kitchen, 3 bibs and food off the floor that has been dropped by 3 toddlers, is clean up my car of small cans and condiments and everything else that spilled out of the bags when I turned corners.

3. My purse when it falls off the diaper bag and empties itself all over the passendger side of my car.

That's all that's been plaguing my Sunday for now. :)

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Hope you had a much happier Monday!

Anonymous said...

perhaps you should bring your own bags? A large sack or mesh cloth with a good strap can hold a lot of groceries. Just stick them back in your trunk after you are done unloading.