Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ellie

Ellie-Belle is a sweet heart, but definitely has the head strong qualities that both her mother and father possess. She is definitely a Momma's girl. Whenever we go somewhere, she and Liam stick close to me.

If this girl could swing all day, she'd be in heaven. Whenever we go to the park, she runs straight to the swings and swings until I have to extract her and refuse to put her back in. Sounds mean, I know, but it is the only way that I can get her to actually get out some energy at the park. Eventually, she gives up and comes to play on the slide or whatever with me, Liam and Lily. On the other hand, Liam and Lily ask to swing and then say "All done swing" about 30 seconds later.


Ellie is a Mommy's helper. She loves to do anything that I do. She copies the way I brush my hair, drink water, put on chapstick, etc. She LOVES to get into my bags, purses and drawers, pull things out and hand them to me with a "Thank you Momma." When we have friends over who have babies, she is insistent upon giving the baby his/her bottle, paci, diaper, bib and whatever else is in the diaper bag. She's a love.

Jack and I are so thankful that we have been given the opportunity to raise this beautiful little girl.

post signature

5 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

look at the joy on her face in the swing picture - so sweet!

Denise said...

My Lucy is the same way with swings. Ellie is such a pretty girl. What a lucky mama you are.

Cadi + 4 said...

Wow, it's been a while since I've checked in here and your little ones have really grown. They are so adorable. I read back a couple but am seriously behind so I will come back tomorrow. It's getting late. I can't wait to read more.

Cadi

BuckeyeBundle said...

oh my goodness...just so cute and sweet!
I also have to say I laughed out loud when I read your comment on Kelli's Triple Play blog about someone saying to you that they were from Ohio and had never seen triplets. Geesh....thanks to that person for making the rest of us from Ohio sound like complete morons! I get tons of stares, but I haven't had the picture request yet. ha! I love reading your blog. You make me believe that this is all possible and help me keep that smile on my face while doing it. Thanks!

Cindy said...

What a sweetie! She's so pretty :)