Saturday, April 12, 2008

Molly and Josh

Well, it finally happened. My sister, Molly, and her boyfriend, Josh, are engaged!! Wooohooo! Our family has loved Josh since we first met him and are so happy for them.

He had planned with my parents to have a surprise engagement party last night at their house. Nothing huge, just Molly's close friends, our fmaily and Josh's family. He said that he was so excited all week and just hoped that Friday would come quickly. He told Molly that he wanted to go to an Angel's game at first. Then, just to mix it up, he told her that they should leave work a little early and go on a bike ride. My sister lives near the beach, so that was a logical place for a bike ride. She was laughing when she told this story to me last night. She was on her bike in front of Josh and he called for her to stop because something flew off his bike. She didn't belive that something "flew" off his bike, because as she put it, that is random. He confirmed that yes, "a bolt or something flew off my bike." She stopped, got off her bike and was looking on the ground for the mysterious bolt. Then, he asked her. She didn't remember anything he said and asked him, but he couldn't remember either.


I haven't see the ring yet, given that I'm in Denver and my whole family is in Southern California. She said that it is a platinum band with a round diamond and 3 smaller diamonds on the side.


I LOVE weddings and love them so much more when I'm a part of it but not actually planning it. That was a big enough job.


I'll leave you with a picture of the cute litlle couple. This was taken in Hawaii when my whole family went on a vacation. We actually thought he'd propose there...





post signature

No comments: